Monday, May 19, 2008

The Rama

I seem to be spending my life at Junglerama. Why because it's easy and gets everyone out of the house. Trelise can run around to her hearts content and if I'm lucky I get to have a coffee and a catch up with a friend.

Today was Kath's turn to meet me for a Rama run. Kath and Mike's visa's have finally been approved so they will be off to Scotland shortly so it's bound to be the last Junglerama outing for us. :(

Trelise is known for not wearing many clothes - today was quite warm and I managed to convince her to wear a long sleeve t-shirt with another one over the top. It is truly a miracle! Hopefully it continues as the weather gets colder - it's pretty hard to go out in the middle of winter with a child that won't wear shoes or socks, jersey's or jackets! I swear she would wear shorts and skirts all year round if I didn't hide them!



Probably should have saved this for Wordless Wednesday! A minute before Trelise was insisting that she was not tired!

8 comments:

Connie said...

How fun!! Loks like just what she needs...

Angela Nazworth said...

Very fun and very cute!!

Shannon said...

So fun! I almost took my kids to one of those places this past weekend.

Love that sleepy photo!!

Zizzy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I agree, the sleepy photo is great. :)

Lottie_Ellie said...

That looks like super fun. I want to go!

Debra said...

That looks like THE best place!!!!! I wish we had one of those!!! And that I wasn't so scared of germs! LOL

I would SOOOO love a rundown of the rest of the movie. All my DH would tell me was he found some people alive, and then he died. So any info would be GREAT! I really liked the storyline, but that kind of suspense just freaks me OUT!

I LOVE your new blog header!!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

That is SO funny! I love that she fell asleep right there on the floor!

Laura said...

That place looks like a blast! Love the picture of her asleep at the end of the day!